Pathway to Success Initiative
The Pathway to Success Initiative (P2SI) is the framework by which our strategy and mission are accomplished. We transform the lives of students holistically through development workshops, seminars and think tank sessions in four modules:
- Faith Module - Topics geared toward developing and empowering skills that build character, integrity, and self-esteem that grows students in their personal faith and relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Education Module - Topics geared toward providing information, skills and tools that empower students for academic success.
- Leadership Module - Topics geared toward developing and empowering future leaders, both personally and professionally, with information, tools and 21st Century skills.
- Health & Wellness Module - Topics geared toward creating an action plan to enhance their overall fitness, health and wellness.
- Traditional (Collegiate) - Students in college or desire to attend a college or university.
- Non-Traditional - Students interested in pursuing a trade, entrepreneurship or gaining a skill versus a college degree.
Each module is a transformational experience combining the latest ideas, models, curriculum, skills and tools that ignite purpose, inspire success and transform the lives of students.
* K-5, 6-8, 9-12 and Collegiate students