Pathway to Success Initiative
The Pathway to Success Initiative consists of four focus areas with two program tracks that serve as the framework by which the program objectives are met. Each component is a transforming experience combining the latest ideas, models, curriculum, skills and tools that Ignite purpose, Inspire success and Transform the lives of collegiate students, high school students, at risk individuals and young adults.
FOUR FOCUS AREAS:
- Education - Topics geared toward providing information, skills and tools that empower students for academic success.
- Leadership - Topics geared toward developing and empowering future leaders, both personally and professionally, with information, tools and 21st Century skills.
- Faith - Topics geared toward developing and empowering skills that build character and self esteem that grows students in their personal faith and relationship with God.
- Health & Fitness - Topics geared toward creation an action plan to enhance their overall fitness, health and wellness.
- Traditional (Collegiate) - Students registered and attending a college or university to obtain a degree.
- Non-Traditional (High School, At Risk Individuals and Young Adults) - Individuals interested in pursuing a trade, entrepreneurship or gaining a skill versus a college degree.