- USATF Certified and chip timing provided by "Music City Race Timing"
- Race officials may cancel, delay or change the race to a non-scored event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.
- Head phones are welcome
- No pets or animals allowed on the course
- Strollers, baby joggers and wagons are welcome to registered participants for the event.
- You may not participate with another participants bib number
- You are not allowed to sell or exchange your bib number
- You must obey all directions by course monitors, police and safety personnel.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please allow faster individuals to start in front and pass you. If running in a group, please line up no more than two abreast.
- All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the race.
LIMITED parking will be available at the Main Event parking lot closest to the starting line.
Parking is also available along the parking lanes coming into Shelby Park. Please follow signage and parking attendants directions.
Vendors and Special Guests will receive special parking passes & instructions via email along with pertinent arrival times.
The BEST address to use for GPS is:
2033 Sevier Street
Nashville, TN 37026